So it may only be September (my birthday is late October) but I’m already getting asked “What do you want for your birthday?” and every single year I never know and don’t really get anything. Well this year, since I’m trying to mature my wardrobe and style I have a whole list of things that I would want (I know yay!). This list is in the order of how much I want/need the item.
- Southern Shirt Co Jersey (any color, preferably Mint or Pink, size M)
- L.L.Bean, 8″ Bean boots (tan and navy, size 6 width medium B)
- J. Crew 3″ or 4″ Chino Shorts from J. Crew Factory OR Lilly Pulitzer Callahan Shorts
- Oxford shirts, button dow shirts
- Cable Knit Sweaters
- Pleated skirts
- J. Crew Vest (preferably Herringbone, size S)
- Stuff I have liked on my Etsy (ask and I’ll show)
- Monogram necklace
- Monogram sweater
- Monogram anything really
- KJP Pearl bracelet
- KJP Rope bracelet (Triton Collection OR Turks Head Knot Collection)
- Money doesn’t hurt at all 😉
Now I know it’s a lot, that’s because it’s a wishlist! I don’t expect everything (a girl can dream right?) but everyone asks so I’m telling! For anything that doesn’t have a size next to it, ask me because I probably haven’t figured it out yet.
UPDATE: I also found a quilted black or navy very from J. Crew factory for $58.00 and a quilted black vest from Old Navy for $34.94 (All size S). Old Navy Vest: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=98796&vid=1&pid=978589032
|Southern Shirt Co. Jersey Pullover|
|L.L.Bean 8′ Bean Boots|
|KJP Pearl Bracelet|
|J. Crew Herringbone Vest|
Check out The Arizona Prepster on Social Media below!!