I hope you guys had a fantastic week! This week for me was midterms, but I am done and officially on Spring Break! Woo halfway through the semester! Anyway, I have some pretty fun plans for Spring Break! Enough about that, let’s get to this week’s Friday Favorites!
- Helene of Helene in Between recently shared an older post on why she is still on the Blogger platform!
- Brittany shares four easy and cheap ways to offer quality content upgrades on your site!
- Chelsie of Hey There, Chelsie offers her blogging advice that you should ignore! Yes, blogging advice to ignore!
- Melissa shares how to brainstorm come up with great blogging ideas on the SITS Girls!
- YouTuber MannyMUA has finally released his collaboration, an eye palette, with Makeup Geek Cosmetics!
- Have you heard about the Artis brush? Refinery29 Beauty will give you all of the information you need to know!
- Mi-Anne Chan shared her experience of spending a week with 20 top beauty influencers, and it looked awesome!
Around the Web
- If you’re obsessed with cats, like I am, then you need to check out Cole and Marmalade! It’s all about two cute kitties, and it is glorious!
- Are you ready for Finding Dory? Because the trailer is here, and you need to watch it!
- The list of new shows coming to Netflix for March is here! Get ready to binge-watch!
Posts from The Arizona Prepster This Week
Catch up on last week’s Friday Favorites!
*Some of the product links are affiliate links. I make a small commission off these links and I thank you for supporting The Arizona Prepster. You can view our full disclosure policy here.