I can’t believe this week is already over! This spring break week has flown by and I’m so bummed. On the other hand, I had a fantastic week off traveling and spending time with Matt. Even better, starting next week, Matt starts his new work schedule which means more than one day off with each other PLUS my day off of work and school coincides with his day off too! I’m so excited! Alright, now let’s get to this week’s Friday Favorites!
- Neely from It Starts with Coffee shares 105 blog post ideas that you can use to get your creative juices flowing!
- Marianne from Design Your Own Blog shared her guide to HTML and CSS for bloggers!
- Paula from Thirteen Thoughts shared how to make a DIY white marble background for your blog pictures! Uh, yes please!
- Sinziana from Sparkling Shoes Girl shares when it is the right time to redesign your blog!
- Emma of Poor Little Blogger shares some cute tech gadgets for female bloggers!
- YouTuber Grav3yardgirl Bunny Meyer shares her insights on vlogging and why she really started her YouTube channel!
- Get ready to prep your skin for Spring Break with these tips from Her Campus!
- Have you ever wondered what the names of your favorite beauty brands meant? Well, here they are!
Around the Web
- Here are ten way you can decorate your dorm/apartment without causing damage!
- Do you ever wonder what it’s truly like to work as a Disney princess impersonator? Well, here are the inside stories.
- Here are 17 foods from Costco that you need in your life!
Posts from The Arizona Prepster This Week
Catch up on last week’s Friday Favorites!
I hope y’all have a fantastic weekend! What are your favorites from this week?