Hey there! Today I wanted to start a new series on the blog that’s kind of a weekly review! I wanted it to be something fun and lighthearted, but also where I can share stuff from other bloggers. I love sharing other people’s awesome content and I think this series would be perfect to do that. So, I’m going to call this series “The Friday Review”.
So, this is something that’s still in the works, so there are going to be some kinks as I figure out what I want to put in this series. The only hard part is that my weekend is Thursday/Friday.
Anyway, let’s get into this week’s review!
- The weather has been really nice here, I’ve heard the weather around the country has been pretty chilly.
- Work has been going pretty well, it has finally slowed down from the holiday rush that we have been having.
- I did my February bullet journal spread, so I’m ready for next month!
- What are some of your highlights from this week?
- Husband was sick, AGAIN. I don’t know how he got sick again, but it happened. We think it’s bronchitis this time, but I feel bad. He’s been sick for most of January 🙁
Weekend/Next Week Update
As I said, husband was sick, so we didn’t get to try any new recipes this week. We did try two recipes last week that were really good. (You can read about our tamale pie recipe here). I like that we’ve been trying to make some new recipes and try new meals. I also like that the portions usually feed a family, so we have leftovers to bring to work for lunch/dinner.
I’m thinking about what content I want to be posting for you guys! I’m trying to plan posts in advance, so I want to put out a little survey about what you want to see from Creatively Lauren. You can access the survey here.
What are you planning on doing this weekend?
Things I’m loving this week
why I deleted my Instagram?
The Importance of a Blogging Community
Pink Valentine’s Day Outfits
7 Ways to Focus on Self-Care
What are you loving this week?
Catch up on this week’s posts!
Pretty WordPress Themes for Bloggers
Easy to Make Tamale Pie
I hope you have an awesome weekend!
Like this post? Pin it so others can enjoy it too!